Want to be listed here? Just drop me a message expressing your interest.
Missing bio? I’m very sorry that it wasn’t posted the first time around - please resubmit it, and sorry for any inconveniences.
- juicewzl - If anyone needs help with coming to terms with being an atheist, their loss in faith, I’d love to help with it. Or hell, if people just want to talk, I’m here too.
- bylligoat - I’m ex-mormon atheist; there seems to be a lot of them, and even though I had an easier time than most coming out as atheist, it was still pretty horrible, and I think people questioning the mormon church really need as much as help as they can get.
- keeping-it-beautiful - I am an atheist raised in a religious household, and a baptist town. I know what if feels like to have no one to talk to. I know what if feels like to need attention, to need someone to care. I know what it is like to feel entirely alone. I wont give my entire sad song but i want to be there for those who are going through shit that they feel they cant talk about.
- fuckyeahliberalatheists - I was baptized catholic, raised in a southern baptist household in a small town. Everyone around me was christian, and it wasn’t even until high school that I found out that people could be atheist. I’ve had religion shoved down my throat by people I love, and complete strangers. I did my long search for the right answer, experimenting with, other religions and now I’m officially an atheist. I am more than willing to talk to anyone.
- yellow-ear - I was born and raised in a Catholic family in a very Catholic country. Being an atheist here isn’t easy. Feel free to talk to me about anything.
- whorship - I am an agnostic, rejecting religion after being raised as a catholic for my first fifteen years. I don’t reject the idea of a god/s entirely because I believe as humans we don’t know for sure - but I am against religion, particularly Catholicism and christianity, because I see them as a potent force for harm and intolerance in this world. I’d love to listen to anyone who shares these views or are struggling with their own :)
- courtneyhammett - I’m an atheist, a great listener, and I’ve been through a lot of this stuff.
- acontemporaryliberal - My blog is a liberal blog, but I tend to emphasize on religion and politics. I’m fully bilingual (English, Spanish) so maybe I’d be of use to any atheist who’s English is a work in progress. My experience with “coming out” was considerably mild— I came out at a young age to my fairly liberal Catholic family with little repercussions, so I’m aware my experience may differ with some of the particularly grisly stories I’ve heard.
- rasa2013 - I transitioned gradually from being a Jehovah’s Witness to a Humanist, and I consider it all part of a personal philosophical journey. As a Humanist, I’m also an Atheist :) if you want to know more, chat, need advice or whatever, I’d be glad to :D
- j-mo-green - I was raised in an extreme Pentecostal Evangelical home and my confession of my return to atheism caused quite the stir in my family. I over-came and stayed strong, withstanding the countless and ruthless attacks on me as a person. Chastised and out-cast from my community, I left with my held held high.
- godhateshimself - i’m an atheist myself and i know how it feels to feel isolated from other because of my religion - most of my friends are catholic or muslim even though i live in the uk. it would be lovely to meet other likeminded people or perhaps if you feel alone in this world because of your religious views differing from those around you i’m here if you need a chat :)
- ciaranharkness - I’m a former Catholic, with a catholic dad and protestant mum, living in the UK. I’m more than happy to talk to anyone struggling with doubts, with family, or anyone in need of a chat. My ask box is always open!
- atelophobiclife - I was raised in a fundamentalist Baptist home. I’ve been an atheist for most of my life, but I do understand the pressures of religious family members. I know a little about the Hasidic Jewish culture and Muslim cultures, but not completely as well versed in them as I am Western Christianity.
- fuckyeahsexyatheists - I know the theme of my blog is sometimes rather silly, but I’m perfectly willing to discuss the important issues with people.
- askepticsjournal - I just started up my blog. I will be blogging about atheism, skepticism, pseudoscience, supernatural claims, and things of the sort in a semi-formal way.
- thatcrazyfreethinker - I can’t solve my problems but I have the warmest heart around. I’m 18 and if you need a friend, you just need to ask me for it on my blog
- hzlblu2 - I was actually raised in a Christian family, and I used to just go along with what I was told. Then I actually read the Bible, and the inconsistencies and massacre disturbed me. Understanding the Bible was what made me hate it. I have no one in my family who understands or who is even willing to discuss it with me.
- smileuponblaine - I’m an atheist from Norway. I was raised in a Christian family, but I realized pretty young that it didn’t make any sense and I started identifying as an agnostic. Living in Norway, I never really had a reason to think much more about it, but when I came to a very religious town in Minnesota as en exchange student for a year I have seen what religion can do. I’m very willing to talk to anyone about anything!